- Only 59% of secondary claims are filed.
- 79% of providers deal with 10 or more payers, making it difficult to follow up with claims.
- Only 32% of patients who owe money receive a collection letter. Most patients likely won’t send payment without prompting.
- 12% of practices never update payer fee schedules, potentially leaving money on the table.
- Only 55% of practices use analytics to identify patients due or overdue for recommended services. Linking clinical processes with financial processes can drive big improvements in a practice’s financial performance.
If you fall into any of these buckets, our medical billing services can help you improve collections, cash flow, and profitability.